Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thanksgiving

My parents called and informed me that they didn't have plans yet so they were coming to my house for Thanksgiving.  So along with my parents, we had Trina's family, Jodi's family, and Alan's family come and Chyler's dad and wife, step-sister and her son, and brother and his girlfriend.  This was the first time since before Alan's mission he has spent Thanksgiving with the family since he works retail.  We had a lot of fun.











Carson, Bri and Kade playing in Carson's new room

Tyler and Kaden
Cole, Carson, Ryder and Kade in the background
Here is my early Christmas present.  Yep, I got a bed, I finally feel like a grown up!!  I wasn't planning on buying a black bed but I loved the design and it was such a great deal at the discount center that I couldn't pass it up.  I have been on the hunt for a bedspread since October and I can't find one I love.

No comments: