After Christmas, we went and spent a day at the LA Zoo. We had taken the boys in April and it was amazing the difference in Carson between April and December. We all enjoyed it way more because Carson wasn't so crazy. However, I didn't get a good picture of him all day but he sure loved being there with his cousins and Grandma and Grandpa.
Emma hung out with us for the day. A couple months after we got home, Carson saw a picture of Emma and said, "that's my best friend, Emma." I love that they have so many cousins to love.
That night after we got home, Kade decided it was time for him to start walking and took his first steps. I'm so glad that Chyler was there for it since he missed Carson's first steps.
Carson and more puzzles.
The day we left to come home, we stopped at the Ontario Mills Mall to have lunch and trade in the sunglasses that I got Chyler (they were too big). The boys wanted to ride the little trains.
No comments:
Post a Comment