Monday, April 2, 2012

Riverton, UT

Britney received her mission call to Richmond, VA in October, received her endowments in the St. George temple in November and wanted to go to the Salt Lake temple in January, so we made a trip of it. Alan's family came down from Rexburg and we all stayed at Coleen's, we had a great time. And I made a trip to Hobby Lobby for the first time....so awesome!!!!
Kade trying to sneak downstairs.
I know, it's a lot of pictures of Kade but he is just so dang cute.
Once again, Carson LOVES, LOVES, LOVES playing with his cousins. Cameron and Carson are beating up on Katelyn.
Tyler brought over his Xbox Kinnect and we all played the sports game.
When we went to the Salt Lake temple. This was the first time I had done a session there too, I have only been to sealings there, and it was amazing. I couldn't believe how amazing everything still looks inside the original part of the temple. Everyone should go if you haven't already been.
After the session, Tyler came to meet us and we had lunch at the Lion House.
Me, Lindsay, and Katelyn
The 3 baby boys, Ryder, Ethan, and Kaden
Cameron, Brilynn and Carson reading books
My one tooth baby, love him.
Even though Kade took some steps after Christmas, he still prefers to crawl but he started walking a lot more while we were in Utah. But I still didn't call him a walker till the week of his birthday in February. Which was so different from Carson, once Carson started walking, you couldn't stop him.

No comments: