Tuesday, April 3, 2012

February

When Kade goes down the stairs, he looks like a frog. I have tried to get a video of it but have not gotten a good one yet. Kade's 11 month pictures are about a week late but here are some cute ones. I tried to just post it on the wall but he was too interested in taking the sign down than smiling.
Carson is showing me he is 2.
Me and my boys, not a great shot of Kade
Carson has always loved to line things up like this, Kade is just taking the credit for it.
Some treats I made for Chyler for Valentines Day
Chyler had a day off of work so we went down to the Aliante Casino and had lunch, played in the arcade and saw Despicable Me. It was a great day. The boys did great through the movie.
He is so ready for the movie to begin.
I don't think Carson will ever tire of beating up Chyler. Sorry for the sideways video.

No comments: