This is us at Costco one night getting dinner for the boys after shopping. I DO NOT like making dinner when I am pregnant because I never feel well and nothing ever sounds good and if it does sound good when I think about making it, if it takes longer than 20 mins to prepare, it doesn't sound good anymore and I won't eat it. It is very frustrating.
Here he is, hoarding the cheese balls again. Costco brought them back so I figured since we had the boys birthday coming up and family coming into town, we could get them. Luckily, or probably unluckily, these always sound good.
We were really low key with the boys' birthday this year. The way it was worked out, and I seem to like it, is doing a party every other year. So this being the off year, we just had cake and ice cream and had family over. They did both a get a cake on their actually birthday though. And we took them to the store to pick out their present. They picked Batman Imaginex toys which they love. And we love them because they are small, I usually have about 5 guys in my purse at any given time.
Here is Carson and me with his cake. His birthday was on Sunday which was fun because they sang to him in Primary (they said that he shot his hand straight up when they asked about birthdays) and they gave him a CTR ring which he wore everywhere. But after a couple of weeks, he pulled the green off the shield as we happened to be a block away from Deseret Book so we stopped a bought a couple more. Then he lost the second one at the park so we are taking a break from them for a little bit because he gets SOOO upset when something happens to it. It was so cute though that he wanted to show everyone tell them that it means Choose the Right.
Here is my little 2 year old on his birthday. We had family over on his birthday to have cake and ice cream.
I posted this picture because it shows my growing belly.
We lit 2 candles and sang to Kade, then lit all 4 candles and sang to Carson, we want them to both feel special.
Kade sat at the table all by himself to eat his cake but he didn't care cause he had cake!!







No comments:
Post a Comment