Wednesday, April 4, 2012

June 2011

It was finally warm enough to swim in June and we were out there almost every day. The pool was a perfect depth for them. Kade was tall enough to stand up with his head out of the water but he was too buoyant to stay standing up so he had to wear floaties. Boys after my own heart, laying out by the pool
My mom got my grandma's piano but didn't want to move it to California and then move it to Utah when they retire so Jodi had it for a while and now I get it for a while. We love having a piano.
The circus came to town so Jodi thought we should go. Presley and Carson were holding hands while we were walking in to Thomas and Mack Center.
It was fun but I don't think we will take them again, they were just too young to sit for that long.
Carson wouldn't leave till he got a picture with the elephant, he was really crabby
I got a car wash with the kids one day and just thought their expressions were great so I got a couple of pictures.
They look a little concerned

No comments: