Thursday, April 5, 2012

January 2012

Here it is painted and with the rope finished.
This is one of my favorite parts of the whole project.  While Lowe's was mixing my paint in October, I was browsing the lights section and saw this beauty (the light).  I called Chyler and asked if he was able to pull power to install it and being the amazing handyman that he is, he said yes.  And I wanted a switch up there so Carson wouldn't have to climb down to turn off the light, so Chyler installed that too.  Also, since he pulled the power from the outlet with the switch by the door, I can also turn it off with the main light switch which is awesome.  He's amazing!!  Once again, Kade took his shirt off.
He also installed the carpet and the handles to make it easier to climb up and down.
This is from the day after Christmas, the boys always love helping daddy and use our tools.  I say ours because I have my own tools!!
January was kind of a blur.  After spending the couple weeks over at Jodi's house, Carson got really sick with a dry cough so we stayed at home for the last 2 weeks.  And Kade got all of his K-9s and 2 of his 2-yr molars from mid December to March.  He would be in so much pain that he would even throw up and he pretty much stopped eating everything but graham crackers and milk during this time.  He would wake up at night and from his naps starving and just cry and cry but not eat anything.  It was so frustrating and super sad because I knew how miserable he was.  He is much better now but he is now a much pickier eater now than he was before.  In addition to them being sick, I was also down for the count with morning sickness.  So not much happened this month.
So this picture is at 6:30pm when both sickies had passed out cold in my bed.  I had hoped that they were out for the night but they woke up about an hour later and were up for most of the night.  I hate it when my babies are sick.
These are from December but I wanted to post them. Kade doesn't know how to play the smart bike but he loves sitting on it to watch TV.  One night when he was much smaller, Carson was playing on the bike and got off quickly for something and Kade swiped in and climbed on ready to go.  It was so funny how quickly it happened.

This is how I have to dress Kade for bed when it's a one-piece and I can't even put him in a onesie because he has to have access to his belly button at all times.  He is ridiculous.

 
Here is Carson dressed as batman playing Lego Batman on the Xbox.  Batman usually makes an appearance at our house several times a week, he loves his costume.  I really need to get more costumes and get some in Kade's size too.

No comments: