Monday, April 2, 2012

Christmas Day 2010

My cute little family In our new pajamas that I made for all of us, the bottoms that is.
This is the adorable table that Jodi and I made for Presley using my table saw that I got as an early Christmas present.
Carson loves puzzles and was so excited for this multi-sided one
Chyler gave me a big crock pot just to throw me off from the present I really, really wanted...
My sewing and embroidery machine. I love it and love him for getting it for me!!!
And Chyler got his super cute sunglasses.
And once again my parents spoiled all of us by giving us cash and the knife set and block that we have all been wanting since they gave it to the 4 oldest kids before the bottom 4 kids got married!! Love my amazing parents.

No comments: