Wednesday, April 4, 2012

September 2011

These pictures are in our doctor's office, apparently we were waiting for a long time so I was killing time by taking pictures.
Presley must be stressed to be there.
Trina wanted me to come up to her house to help with something and we went to a jump place for FHE. I love going places where the kids can just run wild and they can't get hurt.
Jodi and I went to a girls weekend at Kendra's cabin, it was so fun to do nothing all weekend but relax and chat.
As you can see, most of us just wore comfy clothes all weekend
Saturday night, we had dinner around the fire and played the favorite things game, so fun.
Not sure what he is pouting about, but it's cute.
I found this messy boy hiding in my closet, as you can see, he found some candy and he is hiding to eat it.

No comments: