For my 29th birthday, Chyler and I went up to Mt. Charleston for a night. It was the FIRST time we had gone away since we had the kids. Jodi watched the kids for the night then JaNae watched them during the day the next day.
We had a ton of fun but it was so weird being without the kids. We had an amazing dinner and breakfast at the hotel, then we checked out and drove back to Vegas to do some shopping, get lunch and see a movie before getting the kids.
Chyler and I were married in the San Diego Temple on June 23, 2006. We met in Las Vegas, where Chyler grew up, about a year after I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho and moved here. We moved into our house in October of 2007 and we completely love having a home.
No comments:
Post a Comment