Wednesday, April 4, 2012

October 2011

The boys and I LOVE cheese balls but we only get them once or twice a year. I planned for a long time to get them to take to Colorado with us but when I went to get them, Costco didn't have them anymore. I later bought the Target brand but it wasn't as good. Kade would live off of these if we let him.
We love going to the pumpkin patch and we made our annual visit with Jodi and Presley during the day and then went to get lunch at Sweet Tomatoes.
While they were on the slide, a big group came up and kept commenting about how little Kade was acting like I shouldn't be letting him up there, but he loves it.
Then we went again one night for Daddy to join us, we have been going every year since Carson was a baby, I always love how the pictures turn out. Carson looks so old in this picture.
Carson has started this closed-mouth smile, Chyler used to do it when we first met. I broke Chyler of it and now I have to break Carson of it. It is much cuter when they smile showing their teeth. I still love this picture though.
For the 4 months that Jodi, Patrick and Presley lived with us (they had just moved out a week or two before this), Presley and Kade were inseparable. They always have so much fun playing together.
My handsome husband, love him.

No comments: