Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lindsay's Baptism

In October, Lindsay turned eight so Trina and I made a very quick trip up to attend her baptism. My handsome boys always look so cute in their church clothes but I hardly ever think about taking pictures in them. Kade can not be bothered to take a picture
Tyler loves to jump in the pictures
Kisses for grandma
The birthday girl on her special day
Cameron and his favorite aunt
Katelyn and me
This is such a great shot of Ethan
Cameron, Emma, and Carson
Remove Formatting from selectionOn the way home, I hit 100,000 miles on my car. I bought it new and five years later, I still
love it. The best news of the trip came from Chyler who called to say that that weekend was his last night at Pizza Hut. After 3 years of working there, we were so excited to have him
home at nights.

No comments: