Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beach Trip

Jodi and I drove down to our parents house to go to the beach with the kids. The kids are enjoying some b-ball with grandpa.
We invited Michele to go but they all had stuff going on except for Trent, so he came with us.
Carson loves the beach even though this is one of the first times it has been nice and sunny and warm. We try to go down a couple times a year but it is always cold when we go.
Kade loved it too, especially the eating all day part. He has a frosted animal cookie in one hand and a cereal bar in the other. He doesn't even care that he is covered in sand.
We forgot our beach toys but luckily the kids next to us shared theirs and their big hole.
I love the beach too.
So sandy
Our toes in the sand
I think I have pictures of the kids on the swings on every trip to my parents. They love going out there, I can't wait for the day where the swing on their own. I totally covet their lawn, look how beautiful it is.
We were there for Jodi's birthday so we all went to eat at Chevy's, we love that place.
Then we took the kids to what used to be Bullwinkle's, not even sure what it is called now. We had lunch, played games, rode rides, and Carson and I went on the bumber boats.
Kade was too little for the rides so he just had to hang out with me and Grandma.
Some of the cousins at Grandma's house.

No comments: