Wednesday, April 4, 2012

May 2011

We set up the pool at the beginning of May but May was so cold that he was in the pool for about 3 minutes and then we couldn't get in again until June.
Jodi and I met at a splash park on a warm day in May and the kids had a blast Kade loved playing or should I say running from the water
Silly face from Presley
Kade pushed Presley out into the grass and then abandoned her, poor girl
Jodi and I try to get together with Lissa and Becky to have cousin days, this day we had lunch at my house while the kids played
Since Kade doesn't really get how the car moves with just him in it, he loves to get in while other people are in there to go for a ride. Poor Kason didn't know what to do.
On May 20th, Chyler and Carson went on their first Father's and sons overnighter. They had a great time, Carson ran around with all the kids and Chyler only lost him twice!! I begged him to take pictures but this is the best I got. They had a rough night because Carson was so cold I think so they came home early the next morning.
At the end of May, my parents picked up me and the boys again to head up to Zach's high school graduation in St. George. Since Tyler came down from Salt Lake for it also, we celebrated his 19th birthday
We stayed at World Mark again and had so much fun swimming
Trina's family minus Britney, she was super sad she missed it since she is on her mission
Zach and me
Afterwards, we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch
Loving the peanuts
Something is super funny to Kaden
Back at home, we celebrated Chyler's 30th birthday
We were going to go for a walk after cake and Carson was so excited that he ran upstairs and dressed himself. He came down wearing Kade's shorts and his shirt.

No comments: