My newest little nephew was blessed on June 19th in Salt Lake so my parents picked up Jodi and I on their way up and we made the quick trip. Meaning we went up on Friday and came home on Saturday since Sunday was Father's Day. It was tons of driving for two days but I'm so glad we went up since we missed Brilynn's blessing.

Presley does this cheese face now and it was cracking us up on the way up.

Carson got some chips when we stopped for lunch and he was being so nice to share them with Presley but then Jodi freaked out because they were messy. Poor Presley isn't allowed to get dirty.

We all went swimming Friday night at the hotel. I love the sun but sometimes it's really nice not having to worry about the boys getting sunburned.


Alan trying to catch two babies at the same time.

He dropped my son, what a great uncle he is.

Grandma and Kade

I was holding Ryder and Tyler was holding Kade. It is funny because my baby looks more like my brother than his baby does.

Little Ryder wearing Alan's blessing outfit.

Tyler with Presley and Kade

The whole lot of us. What is silly is that this is just a fraction of our huge family.
No comments:
Post a Comment