Here are a bunch of pictures from this spring. Brace yourselves.
Vons had strawberries on sale for 79 cents a pound and I was running low on jam so I picked up 16 pounds, you heard me, 16 pounds. It took me so long, I will never make that much again since you have to do it one batch at a time. But at least I have a long time before I have to do it again. This is just two batches and now my freezer is packed with jam.

Chyler and I were going to bed when we heard a sucking sound coming from the crib. He had found his thumb for the first time which I thought was way cute but I quickly took it out of his mouth after I took the picture.

Cuddling while watching cartoons.

I know, I know, Carson is over two and I still make him eat in the high chair but my chairs are tan fabric and he has already stained two of them. So when he eats something messy, he has to do it in the high chair.

I stole my sister's sewing machine and I have been sewing like crazy lately. I finally made curtains for my room which I have been wanting to do since we moved in. I love them.
Kade has been hanging out with me while I sew and he was apparently bored.

Close-up of those adorably fat cheeks

Kade smiling at his daddy. Don't mind the pink swing, I borrowed it from Jodi to have upstairs. By morning, anywhere from 6-8am, Kade wakes up and doesn't want to eat or wake up but doesn't want to be laying down either so I started putting him in the swing and he will go back to sleep till like 10. Don't understand it but I'm glad it's working for him.

Floor time

One of Carson's new things this spring was to pull out all of our socks and put them on. I'd be a lot more mad if he weren't so proud of himself for getting them on. So cute.

Carson LOVES to cuddle and I think that is why he still wakes up most nights to come into bed with us. It got a lot worse when I was pregnant because I was too tired to fight it and he also started going to Chyler since my huge belly got in the way. It gets real tight in our little bed and this is how I woke up to find Carson one morning, poor Chyler.

I don't know why, but we were hanging out on the landing of our stairs.

Another fatty picture, love it.

The weather was so amazing for a few weeks that we couldn't stay inside. Carson got some sidewalk chalk from a birthday party so I decided to introduce him to the driveway.
He loved it and I had some fun too.

My mom made a growth chart when we were little and it still hangs in their kitchen with everyone on there. I have been wanting to make one for a long time and my friend had one that I feel in love with so I decided to make it. I got all the stuff and had some friends over and I love how it turned out. If you can't read it, it's the scripture "By small and simple things are great things brought to pass." Its so fitting for the sweet little spirits we are entrusted with.
1 comment:
that jam looks SOOOO good! i love homemade jam! i also love your curtains...you're so crafty. ryder likes to suck on his fist and doesn't care too much about the binky. he better not start sucking his thumb, i will not be happy! and seriously kade's cheeks are awesome! i love chubby babies, they're the best!
Post a Comment