Thursday, August 26, 2010

How many washes....

How many washes does it take to get half a tub of pomade out of your two year old's hair??? You don't know...well neither do I because I lost count after 13 times. Carson loves to climb up on my counter and brush his teeth and that is what I thought he was doing when I was nursing the baby and putting him to bed. But this was the mess I found when I went to check on him. Half my tub on pomade was in his hair, all over his hands, and all over the sink and faucet handles. I tried scraping as much of it off before I even put him in the tub and that is when I took this picture so this isn't even the half of it. And after the endless washes with his shampoo and later mine, I had it all over the bath tub as well. As you can see in this picture, he knows he is in trouble.
These pictures are just some other pictures.
Presley playing with Kaden
Kade is so excited to have his feet and...
to finally get them into his mouth.
The boys watching TV after their bath.

And my little fatty.

No comments: