Tuesday, August 24, 2010

June

Here are some fun things we did in June.
Here's Carson trying to fit into a tiny square basket, it's not really working out for him Laura and Russell stopped by for a quick visit on their way up to Utah and we got some pictures of the kids. Kade and Leighton were supposed to be due on the same day but that was before my doctor pushed my date back 10 days. Laura is the one who peer pressured me to take the pregnancy test at my parents' house last June.
The four of them together. They are such adorable little girls and Carson loves Emerson so much.
Kade bored with my sewing again. He is clearly getting too big for this bouncie.
When we cleared out our backyard, we had new plants put in and Carson loves to pick them and bring them to me. It is so sweet but I get so frustrated cause I want them to stay on the plant.
Carson and Presley
Carson dressed up in daddy's clothes. He tries to walk down the stairs all the time wearing my high heels or Chyler's big shoes and it freaks me out every time.
I love this picture of Carson peeking over the counter. Chyler is eating ice cream out of the carton and Carson is trying to get in on the action.
We decided to walk over to the park one night and these are all pictures from that. I love this picture because it is so hard to get Carson to take pictures with us now.
He used to love me, now I'm not so sure.
One of our favorite family activities is when I make rice crispy treats and we all watch a movie or one of our shows. Carson usually digs into the pan with both hands.
Carson always wants to be in the pictures when I am taking them of Kade but then he won't smile, at least not very often. I love Kade's expression in this one though.
See, he wants to be in the picture but be the one to take it at the same time.
Blowing bubbles outside.
Notice the huge bruise on his cheek. We were at the park and he fell on the toys, poor little guy. I have tried uploading a video of this but it is not working so maybe I will get it in the future.

All smiles.

No comments: