For months I begged Chyler to take some time off since he worked so hard and his body was paying for it. But since he is the only plumber at his day job, he can only leave town when they don't need him and he finally had two days in April. We decided to just go down to my parents house and go to the beach and the LA Zoo. We had tons of fun.

We chose the warmer of the two days to go to the beach but it was still way cold since it was so early in the season. We even had to stop on the way to the beach to get Carson a suit since we hadn't needed one yet. We also grabbed his some beach toys which he loved. Notice how Chyler and I didn't even get into our suits.

I love these pictures of Carson and Chyler playing in the water. Carson absolutely loves the beach which I am thrilled about since it is one of my favorite places. He did not even care that he was so cold that he wouldn't stop shivering and his lips were totally blue. When Chyler and I were ready to go, Carson freaked out and cried the whole time we were packing up, showering him off, getting him dressed and put him in the car. It was way sad.

This is how Kade enjoyed his time at the beach

I hate not being in any of the pictures

On the way home from the beach we stopped at Downtown Disney. By the time the sun was going down, it was really cold. I had brought warm clothes for everyone but me so I was so ready to go home and there was only one restaurant to eat at and it was a 2 hour wait so we just left. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed with the place.

On Saturday we went down to the LA Zoo. It is nothing like I remember it, now it is so ghetto and way packed. And it seemed like half the exhibits were closed.

We thought that Carson would love seeing all the animals but really all he wanted to do was run...and run...and run!

This is one of the few smiles I got out of him.

I used this picture his the ABC book I made for Carson and every time I look at it, I think how young he looks even though it was just a few months ago.

This is a more actuate depiction of how we spent our day. He wanted to run through all the crowds and would get so mad when we wouldn't let him.

Kade was great, but they are so easy when they don't move.

This is how we got him to stop going crazy, stuff his face with cookies.

When we stopped for lunch he was being really cute. It must have been his cute jaguar lunchbox.

My three boys, I love them so much.

Carson sure played hard this weekend, check out all his scraps and bruises

Carson and I playing with the camera, notice how I am totally restraining him.
No comments:
Post a Comment