My best friend from growing up got married in June and even though we don't talk much now, I did not want to miss seeing her and her family.

I love this picture because if I didn't know he was my baby, I would think he were one of my brothers. Check out my brother's baby blanket and the old toys from when we were little. And its official, Kade is a thumb sucker, I fought it so hard but there are only so many times the you can try to shove a binkie into a baby's mouth. I hoping that since he didn't start until he was three months old that he won't do it for long because he only doesn't it when he is really tired and he doesn't do it every time he goes to sleep. But as much as I fought it, I do think it is so cute.

YAY, we got to go to the beach again. However, it was overcast but luckily there wasn't a cold wind but once again, Carson could care less. We forgot the toys we got last time but we got more that came in that awesome basket.

Kade enjoyed it much more this time, he just hung out on the blanket and when he got tired, grandma rocked him to sleep.

Here we are after we had a nice long talk.

This is the look he gave me when I was trying to take pictures while he was busy building a castle.

Burying daddy's feet

Grandma and Kade. My mom hates the beach because she just gets totally burnt in the sun, hence the three umbrellas. We are glad that she came with us though.

Chyler dug a hole to put Carson in but he was over it by the time I got the camera out.

Loving the water.

At the Newport Temple

Christy and I

I think this is one of my favorite pictures, I just love Kade's face while he is all cuddled up to daddy and holding onto his tie.
No comments:
Post a Comment