Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mandalay Bay Pool

Chyler's little brother is a lifeguard at the Mandalay Bay and he gave me a key so we could go swim whenever we wanted. It is so fun because they have several pools, a wave pool, and a lazy river which is where we like to hang out. We all love it, especially Carson. This is the first summer he's worn floaties and we just tossed him in the lazy river and he took off. He loves the freedom (don't worry, we're always with him). Both boys will take their naps there and we are able to spend the day. We have taken a break from it though because it is just too hot to be outside for that long even though you are in water.
Yes, this is Presley's floatie, I don't buy pink things for my boys.
Sleeping in the stroller
This is a day when Trina and JaNae came with us, the older boys loved the wave pool.
Notice how close his mouth is to the water, I was freaked out the whole time, I wouldn't take my eyes off him.

No comments: