Its so funny to think now of how badly Patrick and Jodi wanted a boy. After seeing them with Presley, I can't imagine them with a boy and Jodi would die if she didn't have a girl to dress in this adorable pettiskirt!! Presley wasn't too happy about it but she sure looked cute.

I didn't realize till now, how much hair Presley has gotten in the last few months, she is still so bald here. Carson and his Presley.

He didn't like all the attention Presley was getting, he had to get in on the action.

I LOVE this picture. All the girls were dressed up and taking pictures, so I wanted to get one with Carson with them and he just jumped right in, grabbed Hadley's hand and made this face. Its priceless.

Jodi and her baby girl

I had to get one of with her since I can't dress my boys up like this.

Kade smiling up at Patrick's mom

See, this is me trying to get a picture with my son, no wonder I took so many with Presley.

Carson didn't dig into his cake like I expected him to but Presley sure wasn't scared.

All tuckered out. This must of been one of the few times I got him to take the binkie.

Got to love the hot pink icing. When I was taking these pictures, I kept asking Carson to turn around, meaning face me, but he would obediently turn around 360 degrees. I don't know where he learned that but I thought it was so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment