Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kade's Four Month Pictures

Kade is getting so big. At his four month appointment he was still really tall in the 92nd percentile but he dropped from the 83rd to the 73rd percentile in weight. I don't remember what his weight was cause they forgot to give me the printouts but I'll fill you in after his six month appointment.
Here he is too busy looking at Carson to concentrate on sitting up which is why he is falling over. My baby boy loves to smile.
And suck his thumb. He must be tired here.
Look at Carson's innocent face, if only he was always like this.
My cute boys.

1 comment:

Emily said...

My little McKenna loves her thumb too. I think it's so cute... but I probably won't when she's 3. Your boys are so cute Darlene. And I'm so impressed with all your sewing and crafting projects. You are making me feel lazy. :)