Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Toast, Yum

I believe Carson has entered into his terrible twos even before he turned 18 months. He throws these dramatic tantrums where he throws himslef on the floor and screams. Also, he used to eat absolutely everything and now he won't even touch the food he loved the day before. I am so beyond frustrated because for one, I have wasting food, and for two, I feel like a bad mother for being able to feed my baby. And up until he started walking he was in the 90 percentile in both height and weight. So if anyone has any advice for me, please let tell me what to do to make him eat.

1 comment:

Bri said...

It must be a phase... Noah does the same thing with the food and it makes me so mad! He'll want something, take a bite, then spit it out. He wastes so much food, and makes such a mess spitting it all out!

Maybe Carson's terrible two phase is coming early to get you back for what an easy, sweet baby you had! Noah has been in that stage since day one! haha... Congrats on the second little boy to come!! :)