Sunday, August 16, 2009
Just Hanging at Home
Not a whole lot happened for the month after Easter in Cali so here are just pictures of Carson's antics around the house.
Carson LOVES climbing into things even into little boxes like this
He is not one to fall asleep just anywhere so when I turned around and saw that he was sleeping, I was shocked.
P.S. For those of you who don't know, this fly swatter is one of his favorite toys. And no, it has never been used for its purpose, from the second I picked it up at the store it has been his. You should have seen the dirty look he gave the cashier when she took it to ring it up. Best $1.68 I have ever spent.
Carson wanting to play with my camera. And yes, I do have clothes for him, he just likes to be naked so I figure, why bother with laundry which is why you will see so many pictures of him in his diaper
One night it was really nice out so we walked across the street to the park to run around. Carson is throwing down rocks and laughing at himself here.
The grass was really tall and he fell down a lot but wouldn't want to touch the grass to get up so he is trying to figure out what to do
You would think that since he is SOOOOO attached to me most the time, that would be the case when we are outside but no, once outside, he just wants to run away from me and do his own thing. So I pretty much just follow him around while he explores and hits himself in the head with plants. That's my boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't get over how fast these kids grow! He is getting to be such a little man! So cute! Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog. We really should get together sometime and see how Carson and Sadie get along! =)
Post a Comment