Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Easter in California

Carson and I went down to my parents house for Easter weekend because my niece was blessed on Easter Sunday. I hitched a ride with Alan and Kiersten and the two babies, and the rest of us, had a great time together.
Cute sleeping babies
My dad got a bounce house for the kids and Carson took a while to get his bearing but after that he thought it was way fun
Of course we had to have the Easter egg hunt and it did not take Carson long to figure out that there was CANDY in the eggs. He really got into it and then it was almost impossible to take the candy away and once I did, he just stole it from Bri. He still plays with the eggs and I think he still hopes there is candy every time he opens one. The classic cousin bath pictures
Easter Sunday
We went to the beach and Carson LOVED it. He loved the sand, the water, he even didn't mind showering naked in public. Bri on the other hand took one step in the sand and clung to her parents ever after. I really wanted to get back there this summer with Chyler but doesn't look like that will happen.
It was such a nice weekend minus being a little cold, we spent tons of time outside. This was the first time that Carson has enjoyed the swings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go to a beach, any beach at all!

Growing up too fast huh!
Love ya!