Monday, August 24, 2009

More Pool Fun

It was a sad day after we came home from California and discovered that our pool had several holes in it. Our back patio is slanted for drainage and so the pool never stood strait thus it would bend weird and it got holes where it would bend. So sad. So I had to send Chyler to get the hard plastic one which doesn't fit my raft but is much better since it is smaller and doesn't take as much water. Plus it has shorted sides for Carson to get in and out of. He really doesn't care what he is in as long as he has his hose. I was too lazy to go up stairs to get a swim diaper and his bathing suit so he is going ghetto in his regular diaper.

1 comment:

Jo said...

So cute...I was wondering if you were still alive since you hadn't posted for awhile! I love all the pictures of your little guy! We are having a little girl, but I haven't really said anything yet because I'm lazy. There I said it! I was actually planning on posting something this weekend after our "big" ultrasound. I'm still convinced it's a boy! :)