Monday, August 24, 2009
California Again
Jodi wanted to go home to California before she had to go back to work and since my parents are traveling fiends in the summers, we only had like one week we could go down to visit. So in June we headed down and I had some grand plans to go to the beach and spend tons of time outside since it is so beautiful there. However, they were having like record lows there and we even were he in Vegas so there went all of my plans. I didn't even pack one warm item of clothing so I was freezing in my shorts and flip flops all week. So sad. But we did go shopping and spend time with the parents and Michele's family so it wasn't a complete bust. And on Thursday night we went to the 2nd Avenue Fair that Upland has had forever with Laura and Emerson and Margaret. So I guess the funnel cake saved the week, no offense family....I love you also.
Jodi and Michele put Alyssa's headband on Carson which he clearly did not like since they both had to restrain him long enough for a picture. But isn't the flower cute, yep, my handy-work. I made a bunch of them for Alyssa and Presley as part of my new year's resolution to be more crafty.
Carson has hated the baby swings at parks every time we have tried them but he was all over these in my parents backyard. I think he also liked that Emerson was there. Isn't my parents backyard beautiful. They have done a ton of work to it in the last few years and I love it. Especially all the grass, it's actually green as opposed to the dead stuff in my yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment