Friday, August 21, 2009

Hale Farewell BBQ

My cousin Rob and his wife Mercedi have been living here for the last 4 yrs while Rob was going to dental school. Mannix is just a few months younger than Carson and it has been so fun having them here, we miss them already.
Cute little Mannix This is Becky's fiance, Scott, helping out Carson. Yea Becky!!!
Carson's eyes haven't really been a color for awhile now. Especially, since he is wearing grey do they look really grey but they have tons of specks of green so I think that is what they will end up being just like his daddy.
I have no idea what he is laughing at but he sure thought it was funny. It was such a beautiful night and he loves to be outside to run around. Seeing how Chyler is always working, I go everywhere alone which makes having conversations rather hard when I am always chasing Carson around. At one point, my nephew Jackson helped watch Carson and it was so great to be able to sit and chat.
I so wish I had this picture from a better angle. We just thought it would be funny to get a picture of them eating the watermelon at the same time. They are so cute.

1 comment:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I feel so special to get a post! Those pics of Carson are darling! It was so funny when they were eating that watermelon. Such cute boys!
We miss you guys too. It's hard being away from everyone. But we'll be there in October, so yeah!