Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Johnny Jump-up

Before Carson was born, I really wanted a Johnny Jump-up for Carson because we had one when we were little and I guess we really enjoyed it. It was a good thing I didn't end up buying one because our friends from church called and let us borrow their jumper. It actually works out so much better because it is free-standing so I don't have to worry about finding a door frame to hang it on since I don't have any downstairs. Now I just have to buy one before my next baby because Carson loves it and let me just tell you that his thunder thighs pack a powerful kick from the jumper, the bruises all over my legs can attest to that.
This is the first night after they brought it over and I think he is just trying to figure out where the sounds were coming from.
He is looks so intent but doesn't quite know what to make of it.

3 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

i love the video! he is so darn cute! he looks like he's dancing! brilynn was smiling while we were watching it! miss you guys!

Bri said...

We just bought something just like that last weekend. I think Noah will like it a little more when his head is a tad more stable. ;)

Emily said...

He is lovin' it! And I totally agree with you Darlene, those things are a must-have. When Maxwell was small I didn't care what other gadgets he had as long as he had one of those. We had the kind that hung from the door frame. What a great invention. I was also glad to see the pictures of you and Carson together. You still have that picture-perfect smile.