Monday, September 15, 2008
Tired Boy
So Sundays were pretty hard for me for a while. For like 5 weeks straight, Carson would wake up at about 4am to eat and then I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep because I would be worried that I wouldn't wake up for church at 9am. So I would be a zombie at church because I was so tired. Apparently, Carson would be pretty tired too because one Sunday, we got home from church and had to rush to make Chyler's birthday lunch of hamburgers and chili cheese fries before our home teachers were coming over. We had put Carson down on the couch and when we realized he had been quite for a while, we took a look and saw this. So cute. He was totally out the whole time while we ate and through the home teachers visit. We thought it was pretty funny especially considering the fact that he hardly ever falls asleep on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment