So I began to realize that there were tons of pictures of Carson and Chyler but none of me and the baby. So I started making sure that I was in some pictures.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So true, Kayson and I have hardly any pics together. They're all just of him really. I need to get on that, he's growing up way too fast!
i totally know what you mean, i have the same problem! the only ones i have are the ones where i'm holding the camera trying to get a good one...it's pretty hard!
You two are just adorable! It's still crazy for me to think that you're a mom. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that we were watching NSYNC videos together on the living room floor of our apartment. Time flies!
Chyler and I were married in the San Diego Temple on June 23, 2006. We met in Las Vegas, where Chyler grew up, about a year after I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho and moved here. We moved into our house in October of 2007 and we completely love having a home.
3 comments:
So true, Kayson and I have hardly any pics together. They're all just of him really. I need to get on that, he's growing up way too fast!
i totally know what you mean, i have the same problem! the only ones i have are the ones where i'm holding the camera trying to get a good one...it's pretty hard!
You two are just adorable! It's still crazy for me to think that you're a mom. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that we were watching NSYNC videos together on the living room floor of our apartment. Time flies!
Post a Comment