On Friday, we drove about a hour and a half to San Francisco to see the sights. The trip down there was a little rough because Trina's boys got a little carsick so we had to pull over to clean the cars up. Dang Trina, always causing problems.
Me and Brilynn, she is so cute and girlie, I love it
All the cousins

My Family

It was much colder than we thought it would be so I am really glad I brought an extra outfit. Unfortunately, the cute plaid shorts he was wearing never made it home from California. I am still so sad about it.

Us in front of the San Francisco Bridge, it's a little windy

Where these boys belong. Just kidding, we are visiting Alcatraz.

On Alcatraz Island with San Fran in the background

Not too happy that he was woken up.
1 comment:
Hey! I'm so glad that you have a blog! This is Amber Cruz from the ward, hope you don't mind, I saw the link to your blog on the Momma's blog and thought I'd check it out. Looks like you guys had a blast in San Francisco! Your little guy is so cute!
Post a Comment