Monday, September 15, 2008

Mustache "Man"cation

So Chyler's little friends from high school like to take these vacations and this special one had a theme. They all had to grow a mustache in order to go on the trip. I love Chyler very much but I think he looks sick with a mustache because he looks like a criminal. He had fun on the trip except for the fact that the first night they went camping and somehow his sleeping bag fell off the roof along the way. They had to drive down to Beaver and the only thing they could find was those Mexican blankets. Needless to say, he froze all night and didn't sleep at all. Poor guy. The next day they went up to Salt Lake to see the Salt Lake Galaxy soccer team. And lucky for Chyler, they stayed that night at their friend's parents' house so Chyler was able to get some sleep before they came home. You guys can judge for yourself as to how you think Chyler looks with a mustache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with a NO, sorry Chyler.I know I don't know you, but your wife is correct!

Alan and Kiersten said...

yeah, it's definitely the consensus here that the mustache is a bad idea...sorry chyler!