Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grandma's Visit

This was my favorite outfit when he was born.
About a month before Carson was born, my mom and I tried to plan when he was going to arrive so my mom could buy a plane ticket. I knew for sure that he was not going to come on his own so the doctor would have to induce me but the doctor originally told me that he would let me go over a week before inducing. So with my due date being Friday, the 22nd, I figured I could get my doctor to induce me on Wednesday, the 27th so my mom could come on Thursday and be here when I got home from the hospital. She got a substitute teacher for Friday and bought her plane ticket. So the good news was that my doctor ended up inducing me before my due date because I was so ready for have the baby, the bad news was that my mom didn't get to see him until a week and a half after he was born. I am just glad that she was able to come even though it wasn't right away.

No comments: