Sunday, March 30, 2008

California...here we come...

Carson and Hailey
The last weekend in March, Jodi and I took a trip down to Michele's house in California so we could go shopping in LA for, that's right, purses. As if we didn't get enough in New York in October, we just needed to get more. Yes, we are seeking help for our addition. We stopped to pick up my mom on the way to make it a full car. The selection is not nearly as good as it was in New York but I did find the purse I was looking for so the trip was a success. I also found two pairs of shoes that I get compliments on all the time.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am so mad at you. You didn't tell me you actually started the blog. As far as I remember you said you were going to. It's very cute! What do you think of your Mac?