Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Family Pictures

So I am trying to go back and do postings so I can document Carson's life so just bare with me when postings are completely out of order. I really wanted to take family pictures when Carson was little because I thought this photographer did such a great job with infants. Carson was only three weeks old and he was such a good baby usually but when we went he was tired and very hungry so he was not real happy with us. Towards the end of the pictures, you can tell that he was really tired because his eyes start getting droopy, then he ended up falling asleep during one of the pictures. Luckily they still turned out really cute and I am really glad that we got them done. The password is Carson if you go to the site. http://megansagersphotography.instaproofs.com/category.php?event=44763&id=97425

No comments: