Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Love New York

Last October we took a girls trip to New York, New York. It was my mom, my aunt Jeannine, my four sisters, my two sisters-in-law, and my oldest niece Britney. It was so fun but with Kiersten, Emily, and me all being pregnant, it was a little draining. We all bought "I Love NY" shirts to take a picture and since Kiersten and I were due only a week apart, we each got little onesies for our babies.

Three Generations of Downey Women in Central Park
Me and my Mommy
Gotta love Superman (pregers Darlene and Kiersten)
Yep, 46 purses between the 10 of us...what else do you expect from a girls trip!!!
Brilynn Brooke and Carson Chyler are 7 days apart.
Since Katelyn happened to have her shirt on too, she jumped into the picture.

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

i'm so glad we took these pictures! they look so cute in their little NY outfits!