Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Love My Grandma

One of the main reasons I moved to Las Vegas is to live with my sweet Grandma. I lived with her for 2 years and we were very, very close. I had my friend over one time and Grandma was being her sassy self while we were cooking together in the kitchen and I said to my friend, "see, this is where I get my sass." And Grandma quickly replied, "you didn't get it from me, I kept it all for myself!!" I miss her so much.
When Grandma passed away, I got the chair that Carson is on, it is from Grandma's elementary school so lets just say it is much older than Chyler, Carson, and I combined. All the grandchildren loved these chairs growing up so I am sure that my kids are going to love them just as much. I am so glad that I can share part of Grandma and my childhood with them.

No comments: