Thursday, January 20, 2011

Utah Trip

The boys and I went up to Riverton, UT to visit Coleen and Trevor and Alan and Kiersten came down to play as well.

On the way up, we stopped to visit my old roommate. This is her super cute son Kayson who is just a couple months younger than Carson. Kade and Ethan We went to an old park with animals. The kids loved feeding the ducks there. Me and Kade The cousins. Don't ask me why my son has to be the only one not smiling, he must take after his dad. Notice Carson's super short pants, I had not bought new jeans for the winter. They all loved the old tractors. Super cute Brilynn

I think that Kade looks so much like my little brother Alan.
Hugs!!
On Sunday afternoon, we went to Temple Square and the Church History Museum.
Carson and Bri checking out the displays.
The two-year olds needed some parental support to take the picture
Me and my handsome boys
The kids loved to swing. When we went outside to push them, I said I needed my sunglasses and then Brilynn said she needed her sunglasses and grabbed these silly glasses. She wore them the whole time outside.
Kaden and Ryder

Kade was chatting it up while the others fed the ducks.

At one point we realized that Carson and Bri were missing, we found them rocking out in the play room.

No comments: