Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch--Visit One

I love October. I love the fall colors, the cooler weather (when we have it), Halloween and I love going to pumpkin patches. The first time we went, it was with Jodi's play group. We all dressed in jeans since I thought it was a crime to wear shorts to a pumpkin patch but that was a total mistake since and it was 80 degrees outside and we were dying in jeans.
I hate buying jeans for Carson because I have to buy them big to get them long enough but then they are huge around his waist. Before this picture, Carson was sitting at the top of the slide and kids were going down around him. When he finally started down, I realized his pants were down around his knees. Good thing he was having too much fun to be embarrassed. This kid is getting so big.
The petting zoo was next and Carson got in trouble for chasing the animals.
Kade was so good in the stroller.
Notice their red cheeks from the heat.

No comments: