Thursday, January 20, 2011

September

I bought this jacket for Carson but it is size 4T. I wanted to see how it fit him and I couldn't believe that it wasn't that big on him. Notice how he still loves his fly swatter.
Kade will fall asleep on the floor all over the place and I thought this was so cute that he fell asleep with Carson's puppy.
Michele and Kaden at my nephew, Joshua's baptism.
The fam who were able to attend
Since I started feeding Kade in the high chair, Carson loves pulling up a chair to play with him. Kade will sit and laugh at him forever, I love it. What I don't love is when Carson dumps way too much food on his tray that ends up all over the floor.
After church one Sunday, I gave Chyler clothes to change the boys while I made dinner. When I finally looked at Kade, I realized that Chyler had put Carson's clothes on Kade and he didn't even notice. Kade doesn't seem to mind.
I made tacos for dinner one night which Carson usually loves. But he was so tired from missing his nap that he was so moody. I made him sit until he ate his food and I thought I was winning till I turned around and he was out cold.
Carson LOVES candy as most children do but I hardly ever let him have any. One morning he decided to take matters into his own hands and pushed my ottoman over to the bar and got the candy out of the cabinet. Sneaky little guy.
And he was so proud of himself.
Having some family time at Raising Canes.
He is so ready to get out and play.
I finally got him scooting on video by having him chase a ball. He is so happy to get it.
My boys just follow me around where ever I am. Here they are on my bed getting up close and personal.

Carson learned how to show how old he is with his fingers, it took him a long time to figure out his fingers and it was so cute watching him practice.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You have such a gorgeous family. They boys eyes are beautiful! It's so fun to see all that Carson and Kade are into. I wish you could all come over to play.