Halloween is so fun and I love dressing up the boys before they start wanting their own costumes. I borrowed both their costumes which is so nice. Carson was a pirate and Kade was a monster. Also, for the last two years we have gone to Jodi's church party before mine so I have been able to test out the costume.

The eye patch was too big and it hurt his cheek so this is the only picture I got with him wearing it. And everyone thought he was a little girl so I had to do the mustache the 2nd night.

Cute little Minnie Mouse.

We had to leave the party because Britney got her mission call.

This is at my Stake trunk or treating. I was much happier with Carson's outfit the second time around. And Presley's grandma made this super cute witch costume that I can't wait to borrow when I have a baby girl.

My friend's little boy, Brad, wore our scarecrow outfit that Carson wore last year and Kade wore Brad's monster costume.

The cousins
1 comment:
Such cute pics of all the kids, and you too of course!
Post a Comment