The weekend before Christmas we did some celebrating. On Friday night we had a Vegas-Hales family Christmas party at Jodi's house. We had a fantastic dinner and played the gift-exchange game afterwards. It was tons of fun. 
We got some more fun pictures of Mannix and Carson together again, Carson opened up a little more since Thanksgiving.
One of the gifts was these antlers. This picture wasn't taken very quickly before he yanked them off his head.
Then on Sunday night, we had dinner over at Jason's because my parents were in town so we exchanged gifts from them.




4 comments:
glad to see you finally updated the blog! i like your family picture at the end of this post. so cute! i wish we could have been there for pre-christmas. sounds like it was fun!
Hey you! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can keep track of you! Thanks for your comment. Your little boy is adorable. Carson is a name that WE considered as well--how funny! "Great minds think alike"! Your family is so cute. You and your husband make a darling couple. What are you up to these days? How's life? Looks like you had a good Christmas Happy New Year! Love ya lots!
You guys are just so darn cute!!!
Darlene, Darlene. Just had to stop by and tell you that I had a weird dream last night (not surprising however because all my dreams are weird). I dreamt that I moved to Las Vegas (I think there was a divorce involved, but I like to forget that part), and you let me stay with you until I could find a place to live.
Random, I know. But the cool part was I kind of felt like I got to see you again.
Hope you guys are doing good. Looks like Carson had a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment