- Crawling but he still sometimes prefers his army man crawl when he is in a hurry
- Climbing onto everything
- Falling down from everything and bumping various parts of his body
- Playing hide and seek in his walker
- Climbing the stairs and going down on his tummy, face first mind you
- Clapping all the time, especially when he hears clapping on TV
- Going through all the drawers he can reach and pulling everything out
- Still pushing anything he can with his walker, including the Tupperware lids and towels he pulls out of my drawers (I'm not loving this one)
- He has 3 teeth which really, really hurt when he bites your finger
- Still loves to eat and just stares at you until you share like he's a little puppy
- He was sleeping through most the night until he started teething and now I can't get him back to that
- Still not a fan of strangers or big groups, he just stares and gives no reactions
- He loves to talk and make noises with his tongue
- Dances when he hears music or at least stops and looks around to see where it is coming from
- Always tries to get to the computer and laser mouse with a red light and pushes your hand away when you are using it
- Loves to watch his daddy when he is working around the house and playing with his tools
- Turning on and off the TVs with the remote or the button on the big screen
- He drops his toys while shopping so you have to pick them up fifty times
- He growls all the time and squints his eyes when he is being funny
- And generally loves to be involved with anything and everything that we are doing
I am sure there are tons more things he does that I am not thinking about but all I can say is that I love this little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment