Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Baby's First Christmas
This Christmas was spent in St. George, UT with my sister, Trina's family. We went up on Christmas Eve day and came home the day after Christmas. Christmas morning, the kids (and I admit I wanted to as well) wanted to wake up at 7:00am which is earlier than Carson is up so we ended up waking him up. Then with the overwhelmingness that is six kids and a room full of presents, he was a little too distracted to really understand what was going on. So Chyler and Carson just hung out on the couch for a while to get their bearings, then we dove into the presents. Once he started playing with them all, he was enjoying himself. And we saved his big present for last which was his dump truck that makes fun noises, he loves it. So brace yourself because I took a ton of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such CUTE pics, Darlene! Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas. What a darling family you have.
I just discovered your blog from the momma's blog... I really like your idea of posting a picture of Carson each month as he grows! It's fun to see how much he's grown each month! I'm glad you guys have been coming to play group lately, it's been a lot of fun getting to know you better.
Post a Comment