Friday, January 16, 2009
Hugs and Kisses
I just wanted to write a quick note, more so I can remember when it happened. But for about the past week Carson has been giving hugs and I LOVE IT! He has been giving kisses for a few months but they are very few and far between, sometimes he will just come up and give me a kiss and it is a huge surprise. But as far as hugging goes, he would just cuddle up to you before which was sweet but now he puts his arm around your neck and squeezes and pats your back. It is the sweetest thing. I am so grateful that I can be home with Carson all day long so I can experience all of these amazing milestones with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a good boy!
That is so sweet! And I have to add that I loved the yawning Christmas photos. The family Christmas photo is so cute too! Love the sweater Darlene! I need to come borrow your clothes again. I miss those days.
ok so carson totally taught brilynn how to cuddle because after we saw you guys on halloween she totally started to cuddle...now he needs to teach her how to hug! she will put arms around you but definitely no squeezes...and the arms around you may just be coinnidence - not an actual hug! she does give kisses though. but we always try to get hugs with no success! anyway, that is so cute!!
SOOO sweet! I love it when they start doing that.
So sweet. I love the picture of you at the top and wish I had been in Vegas to see you last week! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment