Since Chyler works so hard for our family, I wanted to do something special for him for Valentine's day. So I planned to do something special every day starting the 1st till the big day. I didn't get to it every day as planned but I did most days. It was just little things like leaving notes and treats in his car, writing messages on the mirror, or leaving things are the counter for when he got home. It took him a while to figure it out that it was related to Valentine's Day but I think he appreciated it.
This is the only picture I took of the daily treats. He got home from work while I was upstairs and when I asked him if he saw it, he told me he ate only the hearts in case it was for someone else. He thinks he is so funny!
For his actually present, I made Chyler this cute book of pictures. Here are some of the pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment