Saturday, April 17, 2010

23 Months

This is the last month we were the parents of only one child and it seems I took a lot of pictures so brace yourselves. Carson was trying on Chyler's glasses but Chyler is so blind, Carson didn't know what to make of it. He kept shaking his head as if he were trying to make them focus.
So we gave him the sunglasses so he could actually see through them.
Don't ask me why but Britney decided to get into the tub with all of her clothes on. Carson got a big kick out of it.
Several months ago, Carson started climbing out of his crib so we were putting him in the office/guest room for a while but then we kept having visitors so we ended up putting him on the floor in our room. He LOVED it. Notice how we had to line all the sides because he would roll around during the night and end up on top of his blocks or under the bed. He wouldn't wake up to move he would just whine so I would have to focus my eyes enough to find him and put him back in bed.
Carson and Britney
Playing with bubbles with his friends. I love how much Sadie and Carson are laughing with their fists clinched.
This is on the way to church and he was all sorts of crabby. When he is mad at us, he puts his hand up to us and it drives me crazy.
We went to the park a ton this last month of pregnancy because I just had to do something to not think about being pregnant. I have tried so many times to get a picture of him with his cute beanie on but this is the closest I have gotten.
Once again, Carson is all into playing on the bouncies.
And again to the park to try to induce labor and let Carson play outside.
Our neighbor Valentina showed up and was playing shy and hiding under the toys but Carson wasn't having it so he went under there and took her hand to make her come out. It was so cute.
My handsome boys.
This is Valentine's day so it is 6 days before my due date but I was planning on being induced this weekend so I was not happy that I was going to church instead of in the hospital.
This picture is actually from November but I just got it from Britney so I had to post it. I love how much Carson loves his Presley. I don't know if I have mentioned it before but Presley was the first name that Carson ever said.

Carson playing chase with daddy, I just love his laugh.

Playing on his train with Britney, it's kind of dark but once again, his laugh is so fun I had to post it.

2 comments:

Bri said...

darlene, that pic of you prego is so funny. you are so skinny everywhere, but dang girl, what a belly! how'd the rest stay so small? :) glad he's here and that you guys are all well.

Alan and Kiersten said...

so carson's laugh is HILARIOUS! ha ha ha i was cracking up! fun pictures! hope you're doing good with the two kiddos! i love the pic up at the top now!