Monday, April 19, 2010

My Baby Boy is TWO

I can not believe that Carson is two years old. I was completely miserable by his birthday because I was still pregnant but as much as I wanted to deliver I refused to have him on Carson's birthday because they need their own days. Luckily Kaden at least gave me that. I had planned on having a party for Carson a few weeks after his birthday but we had such a good day we figured he was good with that.
I had planned to go to play group in the morning but Carson saw his car so we began to put it together instead with Carson's lead.

Then we headed over to McDonalds to play and Jodi and Presley met us there. We stayed for about 3 hours and Carson loved every minute of it but grandma was very sick of the hard benches by the end.

Grandma and Presley

Britney and Carson We tried several practice runs for blowing out the candles but none of them worked, Carson just stared at the fire. Maybe next year.

Check out my HUGE belly
This car came with a removable floor which Chyler put in and would push him all over the downstairs. Of course Carson loved it and would freak out when we took the insert out so he could move himself.

Britney is being silly again

No comments: